From the Enduro World Series, to the Sea Otter Classic, to Crankworx, the Morsa has proven itself as a formidable weapon of choice for fast rolling Enduro and DH courses everywhere. How can a tire with so much traction roll this fast? The answer is the ramped leading edge design, medium tread. Depth and of course the 4C Graphene compound (TNT versions). The World Championship proven TNT bead, sidewall protection, and APF (anti-pinch-flat) insert only add to the appeal. Carvy loam trails and technical off-camber switchbacks are no match for the Morsa!
- Multi-condition tire with an aggressive open tread.
- Curved siping provides maximum tactile grip.
- Ramped leading edges minimize rolling resistance.
- Functionalized GRAPHENE 2.0 compound delivers ultimate performance.
- 4 compounds in the tread (4C) for increased wear life and fast rolling.
- 29x2.3". Weight 1140g