After purchasing your Sinch bike online it will be delivered to your selected Authorized Sinch Experience centre and will be fully assembled by a qualified bike mechanic.
Please refer to the size guide on each model in the geometry section or visit your nearest Authorized Sinch Experience centre for assistance in selecting the right size bike.
Shipping times are generally 3-5 working days depending on location. You will receive notifications on delivery progress to your selected click and collect location. The qualified bike mechanic will then assemble your bike and notify you to arrange the collection within 1-2 days.
You will need to show photo ID and quote your order number for collection.
We offer free delivery New Zealand wide to your selected Sinch Experience Centre.
Accessories: On all orders over $99 Sinch offers free delivery to any address in New Zealand
$7.50 FLAT FREIGHT FEE FOR ORDERS UNDER $99, NZ WIDE
There are no hidden shipping costs and you know exactly what you’re paying for.
Shipping times are generally 3-5 working days depending on location. You will receive notifications on delivery progress to your selected Sinch Experience Centre.
Unfortunately not, all Sinch bikes must be assembled by a qualified bike mechanic at your selected Sinch Experience Centre.
Unfortunately not, due to the varying regulatory and compliance requirements for different countries.
We accept many forms of payment including Mastercard, Visa and American Express. Credit card payments are processed through Shopify Payments powered by Stripe.
Your promotional code can be applied at checkout by choosing "Apply Promo Code".
Simply choose the Apply Now button above for the finance provider you wish to apply through. Check our Finance page for full details on finance options.
Every new Sinch bike comes with a free service check after 6 weeks of riding or 250km. We think this first service is important to check the bike after your initial rides, while also giving you a chance to discuss your riding with your local Experience Centre allowing them to fine tune your individual e-bike set up.
6-week Free Service Check includes:
- Motor firmware updates (as required)
- Check and adjust brakes
- Check and adjust headset
- Inspect cables and housings
- Adjust and tune gears
- Check and torque all fastenings
- Test ride & set next service interval
Every new Sinch bike comes with our Sinch customer care warranty program. Our warranty program provides the original purchaser of a Sinch bike warranty against defects in materials and workmanship as per below:
Your Sinch bike is covered by the following extensive Warranty
Warranty for Life Time for:
- Frames for the lifetime of the original owner.
Warranty for 1 Year for:
- Paint finish and decals.
- All other original parts unless stated in the warranty of the original manufacturer.
Exceptions to Warranty
- Normal wear and tear.
- Damage resulting from misuse.
- Not maintaining the bicycle, or not following the guidelines within the user guide.
- Accidental or deliberate damage.
- Installation of components, parts, or accessories not originally intended for or compatible with the bicycle as sold.
- Labour charges for part replacement or changeover.
- Failure to meet service schedule.
- Failure to produce an invoice or proof of purchase.
- The warranty is void in its entirety if there is any modification of the frame, fork, or components.
- The warranty is limited to the repair or replacement of the defective item.
- The warranty extends from the date of purchase and is offered only to the original purchaser and is not transferable.
- Sinch Bicycles is not responsible for incidental or consequential damages.
- Bikes used for commercial activities, including those in rental, demo or security fleets.
- Any claim against this warranty must be made through your nearest Sinch Experience Centre.
Contact your nearest Sinch Experience Centre to process a warranty claim.
We make every effort to ensure our product images represent Sinch bikes accurately. From time to time specification may vary slightly due to product availability and colours may appear differently from what is shown.
If the Sinch bike is out of stock on our website, you can click Pre-Order to make a pre-order purchase.
Please note Pre-order times vary depending on the bike and can be influenced by factors outside our control such as shipment delays and component availability. We will keep you updated if you have something on pre-order with us.
If you have any questions please contact us here.