The Mezcal is the versatile all-rounder that gets you to the podium, time after time. Ride a combination of terrain? This is the choice of the pros. The Mezcal features a unique low-profile tread that is tightly spaced in the center, for low rolling resistance and durability. Countless effective edges work together to grip on a variety of terrain, while directional siping on each knob make traction in the roots and rocks. The best tires are built with the best casing and compound, and the Mezcal TNT is no exception. Using the proprietary Graphene enhanced 4C compound, the Mezcal attains the holy grail of XC tires; grip, durability, and low weight.
- XC tire with densely packed, low profile, knob configuration for maximum speed.
- Alternating center-ridge tread for low rolling resistance.
- Numerous effective edges for cornering, braking, and climbing traction.
- Functionalized GRAPHENE 2.0 compound delivers ultimate wet grip.
- 4 compounds in the tread (4C) for increased wear life.
- 120tpi Nylon TLR Casing.
- Anthracite/Black XC Trail casing with side wall cut protection.
- or Tan wall XC Race casing: the lightest XC tubeless-ready casing of Vittoria.
- Also available in ecomonic 26tpi 1c Wirebead version
“For dry conditions, I only use the Mezcal.” – Pauline Ferrand-Prevot (2015 & 2020 World XC Champion)
- 29x2.10". XC-Trail Weight 680g.
- 29x2.25". XC-Race Weight 690g.
- 29x2.25". XC-Trail Weight 725g.
- 29x2.35" XC-Race Weight 725g.
- 29x2.35". XC-Trail Weight 735g.
- 29x2.60". XC-Trail Weight 870g.