Many a battle has been lost, due to a lack of preparation. In Gravel and Cyclocross racing, having the right tires is often the critical difference between winning, and learning the hard way.When developing the Terreno Wet tread, we worked with the top athletes to gather their wish-list of performance traits that would make the ultimate wet weather weapon. Versatility was the common thread… It had to roll like a race tire, corner on rails, and be virtually clog proof. A tall order by any measure. The final product is a tread that performs unlike any other. With the open alternating-lugged design and full siping, the Terreno Wet delivers pro performance, in a range of soft terrain.
- World Cup winning tread, designed for wet conditions.
- Fast-rolling alternating center ridge provides forward traction.
- Generous cleaning channels guide mud and debris away from the traction point.
- Functionalized GRAPHENE 2.0 compound delivers ultimate wet grip.
- Black Anthracite CX/Gravel Endurance120tpi nylon reinforced TLR casing with sidewall protection.
- 700x31c (31-622). Weight 390g.
- 700x33c (33-622). Weight 410g.
- 700x38c (40-622). Weight 500g.